Hills Homes has established a strong reputation for building high quality homes on carefully selected sites. From bespoke country homes on the edge of sought after villages to major urban developments, Hills bring individual quality to each of their developments.
Hills Homes believe that its greatest strength lies in its staff – a talented and tight-knit team which prides itself on close attention to detail throughout design, construction and after sales. This process sees the inclusion of traditional building skills and craftsmanship in harmony with the most up-to-date green technology. Combined with the use of the best quality materials and systems available, these contribute towards providing economical, sustainable and efficient modern living.
Under the SAP/EPC methodology these homes achieve good to very good ratings for current performance in terms of energy efficiency and environmental impact.
It is this approach which has earned Hills Homes exceptionally high satisfaction ratings amongst those who matter most – its customers – and the recent recognition in the LABC Building Excellence and CPRE Awards cements their reputation.
- Hills Homes’ site manager Ahmet Ibrahim won a “Highly Commended” runner up place at the “LABC Construction professional of the year – Residential” award in the west of England region for Southside Farm development in Corston near Malmesbury, 2019.
- Building Safety Group’s Site Manager of the Year award 2018 for the Central and South West region was won by Hills Homes’ site manager Jan Pearce.
- Winners of the Best small new housing development in 2016 for Tommy’s Barn, Church Lane Bishopstone.
- Winners of the LABC Residential Site Agent of the Year Award 2016.
- Winners of the Best partnership with a local Authority building control team 2016.
- Winners of the LABC Warranty National Bricks Award ‘Highly Commended’ Renovation / Refurbishment Development of the year in 2015 for Bishops Farm Mill, Witney, Oxfordshire.
- Winners of the Campaign to Protect Rural England (CPRE) Gloucestershire Award 2013 for the Stonesfield Close, Southrop – which acknowledged the development’s contribution to the community, its contribution to creating a quality environment and for enhancing the social life of the countryside.
- Winners of the West of England Regional LABC Building Excellence Award 2012 for Best Social or Affordable Housing Development for Stonesfield Close, Southrop.
- Winners of the National LABC Building Excellence Award 2010 for Best Small Housing Development for The Old Dairy, Upper Castle Combe.